Citrix Usage Instructions for Students:
- All SES Students in 3rd - 5th grade have a Citrix Account that they can use for access to programs such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc. These programs can be used for school projects. Students also have access to a Safe Search portal for internet searching by clicking on Citrix Internet within their Citrix account.
- Many students will already know how to access their Citrix account because they have used it at school.
- They have been assigned a Citrix User Name and Password. In most instances, their User Name is their full First Name, Middle Initial and Last Name. Their Password is their lunch number.
User Name: JohnSSmith
Password: 12345 (lunch number)
Note: If your child does not have a middle initial then their user name will be their first and last name.
- Citrix can be accessed from the GCBE home page. It is the second selection on the tool bar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Please be aware that if you try to log on unsuccessfully three times in a row then you will be locked out of Citrix for at least 30 minutes.
- Also, the link to the GCBE Citrix Student Login can be accessed on the computers at the Calhoun Gordon Library.