• SHS Alumni & Honorary Alumni Association Membership

    To become a member:

    1.       Fill out an application/ information sheet below or visit the SHS website and download a copy to fill out.  

    Click here for SHS Alumni Membership Information Form

    2.       Pay your tax deductible fee: $10 annually per person for Alumni, $10 annually per person for Honorary Alumni.

    Why should I join? 

    Membership allows Alumni and Sonoraville supporters to be networked with each other and the community. The membership fee affords Sonoraville graduates and students opportunities through various scholarships.  


    Anyone who attended the original Sonoraville Elementary, original Sonoraville High, Sonoraville East Middle, Sonoraville Middle or graduated from Sonoraville High may be an alumni member.  

    Anyone who has an affinity/connection to Sonoraville High School (as indicated on the application) may be an honorary alumni member. 

    Where does the money go?

    Approximately 90% goes to the alumni scholarship fund/endowment with the remaining 10% used for operating expenses.


    Member Benefits:

    ·         Car window sticker

    ·        Social events (4 /year)

    ·         Quarterly newsletter

    JOIN TODAY!!!!!!


    Phoenix for Life!!

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.