Parent Portal Instructions
Keep up with your child's grades and attendance by signing up for a Parent Portal Account.
- Visit the GCBE website.
- Click on "Parents" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "Parent Portal"
- Click on "I do not have a Parent Portal Account."
- Enter your child's social security number and date of birth.
- Click "Submit."
- Write down your Activation Key. It is VERY long and you WILL NEED IT for the next step! You must carefully write it down, print it, or copy and paste it onto the next screen. Saving this activation code for the next step is ESSENTIAL!
- Click "Activate Your Parent Portal Account Now"
- Enter your Activation Key
- Click Submit
- Create your Campus Portal Account.
- Please note: We DO NOT have access to passwords! If you forget your username and password, you must contact Kim Coots, email@example.com, to have your account reset. Parent Portal is a parent driven system and parents are the only ones who can manage their account. As with any username and password, choose something you will remember or write it down for future reference.
You must follow these steps for each child to which you would like account access.
Once you set up an account, you will also have an option to download the Infinite Campus Mobile Portal App on your mobile device. It is available in the Apple App Store, Google Play store and Amazon App Store. The district ID is MQSCFM.