Degrees and Certifications:
-Masters in Curriculum and Instruction, Walden Univiersity
-Bachelor's in Psychology, Berry College
-Gifted Endorsement, North Georgia RESA
I am beginning my 12th year in my teaching career, all of which have been at Sonoraville High. I started off my career in the ESS department for 6 years then transitioned to the Mathematics department.
My wife, Julie, and I have 2 young boys who attend Gordon County Schools and a little girl that will begin PreK next year. Julie is also an educator and teaches at Sonoraville Elementary School.
- Raise your hand before speaking.
- Listen to directions.
- Do not interrupt other students' learning.
- Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- Show respect for school and personal property.
- Use of appropriate language at all times.
When You Arrive…
- Be on time and prepared for class.
- Start on warm-up activity as soon as you enter the room.
During Work Time….
- Cooperate with your group.
- Utilize group members when problems arise BEFORE asking for teacher assistance.
- Stay on task.
- Use accountable talk.
- Listen to others, and participate in class discussions.
Before You Leave…
- Complete task, and turn in work on time.
- Pick up after yourself.