Help yourself with articles supplied by the Tech Department...
Click on the "How To" links below to go to the article.
How to add GCBE email to your iOS device.
How to add GCBE email to your Android device.
How to add GCBE email to your Windows device.
How to set up WinTV
1. From the Dashboard, click Settings.
2. Under Settings, select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Select Add Account…
4. Select Microsoft Exchange.
5. Enter the requested information:
o Email: enter your full email address
o Domain: enter GCBE
o Username: enter your full email address
o Password: enter your network password
o Description: enter GCBE Email
6. Click Next.
7. At the Server name, enter outlook.office365.com
8. Click Next.
9. Set the following 3 options to ON.
10. Click Save.
Back to Top
On your Android phone, navigate to the "Email" icon, which will be located in your application drawer, and select it.
Then tap "Next."
Enter the email address and password associated with your Microsoft Outlook account.
Then click "Next."
The email app will attempt to autofill your email server's information. You can simply click "Next," as the settings may be correct.
If the settings are not correct verify against these settings:
Domain: gcbeServer: outlook.office365.comSSL/Security: Enable
1. On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings , and then tap Email + accounts.
2. Tap Add an account > Outlook.
3. Tap the Email address box, and then type your full email address.
4. Tap the Password box, and then type your network password.
5. Tap Sign in. If the phone finds your account settings, your email, calendar, and contacts will be synced to your phone, and you will be done. If not, continue to the next step.
6. On the Outlook screen, do the following, and then tap Sign in:
For this field
Verify that your email address appears correctly.
Tap Show password, and then verify that the password is correct.
Verify that the user name is correct.
For example, if your email account is firstname.lastname@example.org, you would type kevinc for the user name.
The domain is gcbe
7. If the correct settings can't be found, tap Advanced, do the following, and then tap Sign in:
...MORE Coming Soon!
Copyright © 2017 Gordon County School District